About this Policy
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs to provide you and other customers with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
-Internal record keeping.
-We may use feedback information to improve our products and services.
-We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information
-which we think you may find interesting using the email address whichyou have provided in a marketing form or as part of a support agreement.
-We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customise the website according to the results of market research. -Information obtained and held about employees of clients is used solely for the provision of support services or service updates.
Legal Basis for Collecting, Controlling and Processing Information
To perform as an IT support company the information we collect is primarily controlled and processed by CubeNox as an element of Contractual Performance or Legitimate Business Interest.
- The basis for controlling and processing informationsubmitted as an enquiry is consensual.
-Information is collected with clear consent from the individual either through our website, telephone or email.
- If an enquiry progresses to quotation, support etc. and the nature of the relationship changes, the legal basis for holding this information will be changed accordingly.
- The information gathered will be: oNameoContact information including email address and phone number oBusiness Association For Marketing:
-T he basis for controlling and processing marketing information is consensual.
- Information is submitted to CubeNox for collection via email, website or telephone for specific marketing purposes.
- The information gathered will be: oNameoContact informationincluding email address and phone number oBusiness Association For Ad-Hoc Support/Engagement or Project work:
- The basis for controlling and processing data is a legitimate business interest.
- Information is collected by CubeNox through direct contact with a company representative or theindividuals concerned.
- The information gathered will be: oName oContact information including email address and phone numberoIP and MAC Address of supported devices
- If required information is withheld, CubeNox may not be able to fulfil the agreed duties and cannot be held liable for failure to perform as expected.
- Additional Information which may be visible to CubeNox includes any information stored or processed on a supported device. This information will not be recorded, Controlled or Processed by CubeNox unless explicitly instructed by the individual and/or business. For Contracted Support/Engagement:
- The basis for controlling and processing data is on a contractual basis.
- Information is collected by CubeNox through direct contact with a company representative or the individuals concerned.
- The information gathered will be: oName oContact information including email address and phone number oIP and MAC Address of supported devices
- If required information is withheld, CubeNox may not be able to fulfil the contractual agreement and the client will be in breach of the agreement.
- Additional Information which may be visible to CubeNox includes any informationstored or processed on a supported device. This information will not be recorded, Controlled or Processed by CubeNox unless explicitly instructed by the individual and/or business.
CubeNox Data Processing Partners
CubeNox may, in the course of business, require the use of software and services provided by our partners for the processing of personal data. CubeNox’s supplier vetting process ensures that our partners process data securely and in accordance with our standards, within a limited scope.
Partners who process CubeNox data regularly include:
- Service Management and Customer Relationship Management
- Remote Monitoring and Management of Customer Devices-Mail Filtering
- Email Provision, Data Storage-Quotations,Invoicing, Accounting
- Transaction Processing
- Connectivity and Telephony Services
- Data Storage
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: If you have opted to receive marketing communication from us:
- You can unsubscribe via the link in the emails
- You can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “unsubscribe” or “Subject Access Request” where you can unsubscribe from our mailing list, receive a record of the information held about you or update your information if it is inaccurate. If your employer has provided us with your information to assist in providing service:
- You can email email@example.com with the subject line “Subject Access Request” to request a record of the information held about you and to amend it.
- Please note that the information held about employees of clients is restricted for business communication and the fulfilment of support services.
- As this information is held for legitimate business interests and/or to perform a contract individuals cannot opt-out from communication. If we have contacted you without your permission:
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how we contacted you and when. We will then identify any potential issues with our permissions and resolve these with you. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third party partners which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at email@example.com. We will work with the individual to correct any information found to be incorrect
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Toassure our clients and prospective clients CubeNox have certified against Cyber Essentials Plus Standards, IASME Gold Standards and manage an Information Security Management System, validated by our ISO27001 accreditation.
CubeNox endeavour to retain personal data for the minimum amount of time practicable. Personal data which has been provided to us in various ways is retained for different periods of time: Website/Telephone/Email Enquiry:
- Retained for 90 Days However, if the enquiry is for marketing information or transitions to a provider/client relationship the retention period is set by those. Marketing Opt-In:
- Retained until unsubscribed Client Engagement:-Retained for the length of the contract/engagement then for an additional 2 years. Client’s Employee:
- Retained following client engagement period or;
- The length of employment with client and then an additional 2 years.
We will never ask for financial information through our website. Any financial information provided to CubeNox should be a business bank account and will be managed through a Direct Debit Mandate. If you have a query about payments and invoices, or if you notice a suspicious email regarding finances please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Access Request
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations any individual whose data is held or processed by CubeNox may submit a “Subject Access Request”. A Subject Access Request is:
- Confirmation that your data is being processed;
- access to your personal data;
and - other supplementary information
– this largely corresponds to the information that should be provided in a privacy notice. Any Subject Access Request should be emailed to email@example.com with the subject line “Subject Access Request”. We will then confirm your identity before providing you with the requested information in a digital format. CubeNox reserve the right to charge an administrative fee for excessive or manifestly unfounded requests which will be based on our hourly administrative fees.
Right to Rectification
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations any individual who believes that any data CubeNox holds or processes is incorrect can submit a “Data Rectification Request”.
A Data Rectification Request should be processed when:
- you believe personal data to be inaccurate;
Any Data Rectification Request should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Data Rectification Request”.
We will then confirm your identity before identifying the inaccuracy and, if appropriate, rectifying it. CubeNox reserve the right to charge an administrative fee for excessive or manifestly unfounded requests which will be based on our hourly administrative fees
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. If you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse website traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. No personal data is gathered by these cookies. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages individuals find useful and which they do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to an individual’s computer or any information about them, other than the data they choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This should not prevent you from taking full advantage of the website features.
Links to other website
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website or its content. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. If one of these links directs you to an unexpected destination, please email email@example.com and let us know which link and the destination you arrived at.